PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE 2021 PNW JOINT DERMATOLOGY MEETING
Hyatt at Olive 8
August 13-15, 2021
*All healthcare professionals invited
The 2021 Joint Pacific Northwest Dermatology Meeting is a multi-day convening focused on practical information and scientific updates critical to improving your patient care. The ODS/WSDA are teaming up to provide the best dermatology scientific conference in the Pacific Northwest! This meeting is an outstanding educational opportunity for dermatologists, dermatology residents, and ARNP/PAC’s practicing in dermatology. This live activity has been designated for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The 2021 Joint Dermatology Annual Meeting is the most cutting-edge scientific meeting in our region, featuring nationally and locally acclaimed speakers, highlighting a variety of disciplines ranging from rheumatology, inflammation and cardiometabolic diseases, medical genetics, and dermatologic surgery.
Learn more about the conference and speakers below, and be sure to guarantee your seat at the table by registering today!
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Washington State Medical Association (WSMA) and Washington State Dermatology Association. The WSMA is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The WSMA designates this Live activity for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This activity meets the criteria for up to 10 hour(s) of Category I CME credit to satisfy the relicensure requirements of the Washington State Medical Quality Assurance Commission.
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING OR PRODUCT THEATER?
Exhibitor/Product Theater Information
- Request Letter – Word | PDF
- Online registration (required) with optional credit card payment
UPDATES, NEWS & INFO
AAD Professionalism and Ethics Committee Request:
As a member of the dermatology community, the Professionalism and Ethics Committee is asking you to join them in taking the updated, five-part professionalism and ethics pledge, now ratified by the Academy’s Board of Directors.
Professionalism and Ethics Pledge
In acting as a dermatologist, I will strive to:
1. Put my patients’ welfare above other interests;
2. Provide care that adheres to professional standards of practice;
3. Provide care for those in need;
4. Foster collegiality, through my interaction with the medical community; and
5. Support diversity, equity and inclusion.
• The pledge is voluntary;
• It does not represent strict or unattainable rules of behavior, but rather sets a basic framework for an ethical practice of dermatology – and for discussion of ethical issues that arise in the field;
• Most fundamentally, the pledge symbolizes our commitment, as dermatologists, to professionalism; and
• Demonstrating this commitment is more important now than ever before.
If you have any questions, please contact the Professionalism & Ethics Committee.