REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
2022 PNWD Annual Scientific Conference
October 7-9, 2022 | Suncadia Resort | Cle Elum, WA
Head over to the ‘Meetings’ tab of the website for more information and to register as an attendee of the conference.
Remember to renew your membership, or become a new member now, to receive the best registration rate.
Exhibitors and sponsors can also find a link to our 2022 PNWD Prospectus and a link to register and pay online.
AAD Professionalism and Ethics Committee Request
As a member of the dermatology community, the Professionalism and Ethics Committee is asking you to join them in taking the updated, five-part professionalism and ethics pledge, now ratified by the Academy’s Board of Directors.
Professionalism and Ethics Pledge
In acting as a dermatologist, I will strive to:
1. Put my patients’ welfare above other interests;
2. Provide care that adheres to professional standards of practice;
3. Provide care for those in need;
4. Foster collegiality, through my interaction with the medical community; and
5. Support diversity, equity and inclusion.
• The pledge is voluntary;
• It does not represent strict or unattainable rules of behavior, but rather sets a basic framework for an ethical practice of dermatology – and for discussion of ethical issues that arise in the field;
• Most fundamentally, the pledge symbolizes our commitment, as dermatologists, to professionalism; and
• Demonstrating this commitment is more important now than ever before.
If you have any questions, please contact the Professionalism & Ethics Committee.