The Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning presents:
CME Pustular Psoriasis Virtual Meet-Ups
Multiple dates offered:
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 1:00 PM PST
Thursday, April 29, 2021 9:00 AM PST
Thursday, May 06, 2021 10:00 AM PST
Virtual, small-group, CME Meet-Ups (back by popular demand) to discuss:
- Lack of U.S guidance that complicates pustular psoriasis diagnosis and management
- Recent pathophysiologic findings for pustular psoriasis and implications for treatment
- Latest safety and efficacy data for new and emerging agents
Click here for more information and complementary registration.
2021 Spring Training: Medical Therapeutics in Dermatology
Presented virtually in partnership with the Pacific Dermatologic Association
Friday, April 30 – Saturday, May 1, 2021
Save the Date!
WSDA and ODS Joint Pacific Northwest Dermatology Annual Meeting
August 13-15, 2021
Hyatt at Olive 8
Highlights of the meeting include:
- Presentations by local and national experts
- Scientific updates and effective clinical strategies
- Exhibitors with solutions to your toughest challenges
- Networking opportunities with colleagues from around the Pacific NW
- Family-friendly activities
Local Dermatology Society Meetings
Seattle Dermatologic Society
The Seattle Dermatologic Society hosts a monthly meeting at the University of Washington.
For more details, visit the Seattle Dermatologic Society website.