Renew Your WSDA Dues
WSDA Membership Application
WSDA Membership Categories
A physician who is licensed to practice medicine, has completed formal residency training in dermatology and who has been certified or is eligible to be certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
Other licensed health care providers who have additional training in the practice of dermatology. Affiliate members are ineligible to vote or hold office.
A physician who is licensed to practice medicine, and is engaged in a dermatology residency training program, or who has satisfactory completed such a training program and in engaged in a dermatology fellowship training program. Junior members are ineligible to vote or hold office.
A previous active members who has continued membership in the association for a minimum of 10 years and who has reached the age of 70. Emeritus members are ineligible to vote or hold office.
WSDA Membership Gives You the Following Benefits
- Reduced registration at the Pacific Northwest Dermatological Meetings
- Access to our biannual dinner meetings, hosted in conjunction with Seattle Dermatology
- Newsletter that keeps members up to date on issues affecting Dermatology
- Online, interactive Membership Directory
- Student support through scholarships, leadership development, and reduced CME fees
- Leadership opportunities through encouragement and endorsement to participate in the local and national dermatology community
- Networking through the association’s conferences, newsletters, website, and committees which provide opportunities for dermatologists to meet professionally and socially
- Effective representation of members of the profession to government agencies, health professionals, the general public, and the AAD.